Looking for Azure DevOps Documentation? Then you are in the exact right place to be. Find everything you need, the easy way, with the information you’ll find right here, in the short article below. Read on!
What is Azure DevOps
Azure DevOps provides you with development collaboration tools. These include H¿high-performance pipelines, Git repositories, Kanban boards, and much, much more. All tools are accessible through their cloud service and private services too, on on-premises platforms too.
Azure DevOps grants you developer services to support work plans, code development, and collaboration projects too. All team members can work in sync using the cloud or the platform, to make projects come through in the most effective and fast way possible.
Azure DevOps Documentation
You can find help, support, and the best information you need in the Azure DevOps Documentation website. Just follow the link provided at the bottom of this article. In there, you’ll find:
- Basic DevOps information
- GitHub integration info and help
- The Azure Repos help and information
- Azure Boards help and information
- The Azure Pipelines info and help
- Build and deploy apps, including .NET core, Android, C/C++, Java, and many more
- Azure test plans
- Azure artifacts, including Python, NuGet, and more
- Servers help and information
- And much, much more!
Azure DevOps Documentation: Get started
Find all the information you need, and get the best support, without waiting a second more. You can fnd all the Azure DevOps Documentation following this link here.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Support: what to do now?
- What is Microsoft Developer and what you can accomplish with it
- Power BI Documentation: what is it and how to use it
- Microsoft Technet Documentation and resources: everything you need to know
- Microsoft Business Software Solutions: make your business grow