Compare Microsoft Office 365 Education plans is a simple task. Yet, it is a very important thing to do to make sure you are getting exactly what you need. This way you’ll make sure you can help your children or your students get the best education they can get! Microsoft makes it all easier, introducing several Office 365 Education plans for every need.
Who can get Office 365 Education plans?
Office 365 Education is a great tool to help parents, students and teachers improve the education process. And in the easiest way possible too. Their goal is, as they claim, to ‘improve classroom and school collaboration with free productivity tools’. This all sounds great, but… who can really use these tools?
Students and teachers can sign up in this learning platform for free. There’s only one requirement: have an official and valid school email address. This will give them access to the whole package, including:
- power Point
- Microsoft Teams
- And the whole set of learning tools from the Office 365 Education offer
What about schools and educational centers?
Schools and educational centers need to submit themselves to a validation process. With this, they can have a verified identity and they will become accredited institutions. This way they’ll be able to take full advantage of all of the Office 365 Education offers!
Compare Microsoft Office 365 Education plans
There are 3 basic plans for you to choose from:
- A1. This is a “completely free online version of Office with email, video conferencing, customized hub for class teamwork with Microsoft Teams, compliance tools, and information protection.”
- A3. This plan includes ‘all the features in A1 plus full access to the Office desktop apps, and additional management and security tools.’ Its cost is $2,50 per user, per month, in an annual commitment.
- A5. Includes ‘all the features in A3 plus Microsoft’s best-in-class intelligent security management, advanced compliance, and analytics systems.’ Its cost is $6 per user, per month, in an annual commitment.
Follow this link here to see all the features included in each plan.
Get your Office 365 Education Plan today!
All that’s left to do is to follow this link and find out more about this great educational tool. Compare Microsoft Office 365 Education plans and find the best one for you. Click now!
- Everything you need to know about Microsoft Education
- Office Login: improve your user experience and get all the help you need, right here
- Microsoft OneDrive: all your files, all the time
- How to download voices for Immersive Reader, Read Mode and Read Aloud
- Stay always connected with Mobile Plans app