Microsoft Technet Documentation and resources is the place you need to go if you are an IT developer in need of some great tools. In this article we’ll share with you why this website should be bookmarked in your device, and all you can accomplish with it. Read below!
What is Microsoft Technet Documentation and resources
Microsoft Technet Documentation and resources is a web portal brought to you by our old friends at Microsoft. It is a web service for IT professionals that displays tons of great resources designed to solve all your needs.
The options are many, too many to include in this brief article. They include, but are not limited, to:
- Library: This enormous digital library puts at your reach documentation and technical resources related to Microsoft products.
- Learning center: Have any inquiry about IT development, Microsoft products, and more? Then make sure to visit this very fun learning center.
- Forums: Make new friends, start discussions, solve your doubts asking experienced users and more at these great forums.
- Evaluation center: This is one of the greatest perks of joining the Microsoft Technet Documentation and resources site. You’ll be able to download trialware for testing, and learn from the experts themselves!
- Blogs: Most experts share their knowledge and experiences there. Make sure to drop by!
- Wiki: All you need to know, conveniently summarized into six categories, will be right here.
- Gallery: This is the place to download resources and applications for Windows 10, 8, 7, Server 2008 and 2012 R2, SharePoint, System Center, Office and more!
How does it work?
Originally, TechNet provided users with a software subscription service, in a similar way as Office 365. By 2013 TechNet discontinued this subscription service, along their web-based TechNet Magazine (though past issues are still available for reading online).
Visit Microsoft TechNet Documentation and resources website following this link and discover the new hot trends, cool stuff for your IT projects, and much more!
- Where to get previous versions of Microsoft products, services and technologies
- Microsoft Store Deals: what you want, the way you can
- Groove Music and OneDrive FAQ – the best place to get help
- All you need to know about Microsoft Products Licensing
- All you wanted to know (but feared to ask) about Netflix